Press & PR
Launched in March 2014, Camping with Style is a PR friendly blog, full of features and reviews on all things related to living an active life outdoors. We typically write about camping, glamping, emotional wellbeing, sports, family travel and adventure activities.
The blog is run by freelance writer Shell, a keen camper and snowboarder who is a professional content marketer and SEO specialist, and has a true passion for the great outdoors and adventure.
For advertising information, please download our 2017 Press Kit here.
Who We’ve Worked With
Some of the great brands we’ve worked with:
- Go Outdoors
- Pure Leisure
- Darwin Escapes
- Large Outdoors
- Acorn Adventure
- Mountain Warehouse
- Boutique Camping
- Home & Bargain
- Field Candy
Reasons To Work With Us
- Last time we checked, we ranked at number 1 in Google UK for “Camping blog” you can’t get much better than that! (as at 17/03/2016)
- Number 1 in Google UK for “UK Glamping blog” and number 2 for “Glamping blog” (as at 27/12/2016)
- By month 15 (August 2015), we had exceed 19,000 unique monthly visitors.
- Our readers are highly engaged, a competition we ran to win a portable mood light generated a total of 1,189 entries.
- Over 16,000 social media followers.
- We have a quality over quantity ethos and aim to attract well targeted, quality traffic to the site and all bot referrals are filtered from our stats.
- We are active on social media and our followers are growing quickly, and it’s all been achieved organically.
- All of our features and reviews are honest and backed up with good quality lifestyle photography.
25,571 unique visitors 11th March 2016 – 10th April 2016
Social media followers, December 2016
Over 16,152 social media followers (combined)
6,320 Twitter followers @CampWithStyle
1,849 Twitter followers @Shells_travels
503 Facebook followers @campingwithstyle
1,224 Instagram followers @campingwithstyle
1,817 Pinterest follwers @campwithstyle
3,932 Flipboard followers @campingwithstyle
467 Google+ followers @campingwithstyle
More than ‘just’ a camping blog
The Camping with Style team have a range of varied interests, so the blog also covers topics outside of camping, including;
- Camping & glamping
- Walking & hiking
- Outdoors activities e.g. snowboarding & kayaking
- Health & wellbeing
- Nature & wildlife
- Travel, adventure & weekend breaks
We love working with brands small and large, especially home grown British brands, to bring great products and destinations to the attention of our readers.
We are passionate about living life outdoors and the blog aims to promote the benefits of an active, outdoorsy lifestyle; encouraging people to spend more time immersed in nature.
Get in Touch!
If you’d like us to review a camping, sporting or outdoors product, or if you’d like us to visit and cover your camp site, outdoors activity, glamping holiday or holiday park, we’d be happy to discuss this with you.
Alternatively, if you’d like to take advantage of our new sponsorship and banner advertising opportunities, please download our press kit.
Get in touch with Shell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We very rarely accept guest posts on this site, the vast majority of content is written in-house by the Camping With Style team.
- We accept a very small number of sponsored posts, however, these are written by us and are clearly labelled as being sponsored.
- If a feature or a review has been supported by a brand in any way, we always clearly tell our readers this is the case.
- We do not post positive reviews in return for payment or products – all reviews reflect our genuine opinions written to provide a fair and balanced view. This means if we dislike or don’t enjoy a product or location we review, we are honest and tell our readers what we really thought; good or bad.
- We link to some of the products we feature/recommend using affiliate code, but this does not necessarily mean that we endorse them.
- We only ever recommend or feature campsites, glamping, family holidays or activity breaks we have experienced first hand.
- We do not make recommendations in return for payment, though we do get to keep some (but by no means all!) of the product samples that we review.